View Full Version : Active Sync fails for InBox etc.

nevf
06-24-2005, 01:11 PM
I have been unable to use ActiveSync to sync up Outlook for quite some time on my iPaq 2210. I've installed the latest 3.8 version of AS, reset the PDA, used a new Desktop PC and still no joy.

The problem started sometime after I uninstalled trial of Pocket Informant and possible some similar styles apps.

I get an error: "Resolve Items" and next to Inbox it says "Attention required". When I click on Resolve Items it says "... Disconnect and reconnect your device ..." which I've of course tried without success.

It does sync up my Favorites and Worldmate ok. I'm sure someone smarter than me can provide some clues - thanks.

npatang
06-24-2005, 10:15 PM
HI
I am sure that this is the issue with the outllok not with your pocket pc as you informed that ur able to sync the favorites.

You can so the detect and repair on the outlook.
Insert the cd for the outlook.
On the outlook click on help and click detect and repair and click next and then next .
Restart your computer and then try.

Suggestions : please take your outlook back up first.

nevf
06-24-2005, 10:54 PM
HI
I am sure that this is the issue with the outllok not with your pocket pc as you informed that ur able to sync the favorites.

You can so the detect and repair on the outlook.
Insert the cd for the outlook.
On the outlook click on help and click detect and repair and click next and then next .
Restart your computer and then try.

Suggestions : please take your outlook back up first.

Hi,
Thanks for you help. I'm fairly sure the problem isn't with Outlook because I have a brand new PC and there is nothing at all stored in Outlook yet. The same peoblem occured on my old PC as well. So I think the problem is with the pocket pc.