View Full Version : activating totom

unikronn
06-14-2005, 10:49 AM
hello,

i have tomtom3 which i have activated twice (once for myself and my wife) then i recently got upgraded to tomtom5 which works fine.

now the problem i have is i just got a new ppc phone edition which i want to install tomtom3 then use the upgrade to tomtom5 but when i try to activate tomtom 3 it says this product can no longer be activated :cry:

i want to sell my old pda ( spv m1000) and solely use my new pda (qtek 2020i) but it seems tomtom will only install on two pda's but that seems crazy :roll: .

if anyone could help me i would realy be thankful. oh and by the way the last time i installed tomtom3 was the 1st or 2nd of jan 05 (on my wifes pda).

bye

IanT
06-24-2005, 07:04 PM
I have also purchased the TomTom upgrade from 3 to 5. I had installed on my PDA and one in the car I use for GPS.

Activated one on the internet and then it wouldn't activate the second, contacted customer services and they told me the licence agreement is only for installation on one device - go read the licence agreement. Queried it same answer.

This is despite them having given me three activation codes for version 3 when I was still trying to convince the wife to use it.

I suggest you are out of look with 5 on more than one machine.

Ian T