View Full Version : FS: HP HX4700 and Moto MPX220

brettben
06-11-2005, 10:54 PM
I have an HP HX4700 PocketPC in like new condition for sale. Bought it late last year, have not used it very much at all, and never without a Nu-Shield screen protector on it. It spends most of it's time in my business case. I also have two desktop cradles for it. I have all the original packaging and accessories. Asking $300.00 for it.

I also have a Motorola MPX200 Windows Mobile smartphone, silver, locked and branded Cingular (minus the SIM card, of course). It will come with a 512MB MiniSD card. In like new condition. Bought it March 05, I carry it on my belt most of the time, do not use it much for calls. I have all the original packaging (minus the UPC for a rebate) and accessories, plus a Motorola desktop sync/charge cradle and an aftermarket swivel clip belt holster. Asking $250.00 for it.

Both work fine, just do not need them for work anymore (and never really used them when I did).

PM me if you are interested.

acswenson
06-11-2005, 11:18 PM
PM sent, also could you send me a few quick pics of the hx4705, I included my email address in the PM. Thanks