View Full Version : Scrollbar in vb.net on Pocket PC

frigsfrogs
06-07-2005, 02:04 PM
Hey

My vScrollBar won't work in my vb.net application on my Pocket PC.

I have tried to add the scrollbar to a panel or to the form itself but nothing seems to be working. the scrollbar is visible but nomatter how much you scroll, nothing happens on the screen on my Pocket PC :(

Am i supposed to write something in the codebehind?

/Carsten

fdphil
06-18-2005, 12:40 PM
hi

I looked at microsoft at the following link
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vb98/html/vbobjhscrollbar.asp

and found this subject. I copied and pasted it directly into this post. there are also other links to related topics at microsoft.com

To specify the amount of change to report in a scroll bar, use the LargeChange property for clicking in the scroll bar, and the SmallChange property for clicking the arrows at the ends of the scroll bar. The scroll bar's Value property increases or decreases by the values set for the LargeChange and SmallChange properties. You can position the scroll box at run time by setting Value between 0 and 32,767, inclusive.

this may be what you are looking for.

fdphil