View Full Version : Blue Angel on 24

Ryan Joseph
05-10-2005, 03:03 AM
So who saw tonight's episode of 24? Did you all catch the brief clip of the HTC Blue Angel at the end? I didn't catch a brand name or carrier logo or anything, but it was definitely that device. Very cool! :mrgreen:

I guess that makes up for the series always using PPC sounds on the laptops and tablets. :wink:

Darius Wey
05-10-2005, 08:43 AM
So who saw tonight's episode of 24? Did you all catch the brief clip of the HTC Blue Angel at the end? I didn't catch a brand name or carrier logo or anything, but it was definitely that device. Very cool! :mrgreen:

There always seem to be Pocket PCs in every season of 24. Glad to see they're progessing and not using an ancient iPAQ like some other TV shows do.

I guess that makes up for the series always using PPC sounds on the laptops and tablets. :wink:

You know what's sad? I have the CTU ringtone as my Pocket PC's incoming Skype ringtone. :lol:

ironguy
05-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Last week, my wife and I attended a preview of the Disneyland 50th Anniversary activities. Guess who we met? Edgar (from 24). He had just proposed to some attractive young lady and they were very excited.

He was very friendly and chatty!

I still think he has a crush on Chloe though.