View Full Version : Toshiba e400 calendar not responding

PocketScouter
05-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Hi -

I'm new to the board, so i hope I'm posting this question in the right place.....

I have a Toshiba e 400 which I have been very happy with. Recently, however, when I go to the Calendar, it displays the current day at 9am. when I try to go to a different day, make an appointment, anything - I get that dull beep sound and NOTHING. the calendar DOES move ahead from day to day, but I can't do or see anything else on it.

I have hotsynced it - and everything synchronised, so I suppose my next step is a reset - unless anyone has any other suggestions?

please reply -

laura

Darius Wey
05-07-2005, 02:45 AM
Hi Laura, welcome to Pocket PC Thoughts.

It's hard pinpointing the exact problem. One thing I'd look at is what programs you have installed. More so however, any programs you installed around the time that this problem started occurring. Therer may be some program incompatibilities present which are causing Calendar to lock up.

Otherwise, a simple "hopeful" remedy is a soft-reset. Does it still occur after you perform one?

A hard-reset will rid your device of the problem, but you'll also have to wipe the slate clean and start fresh. That means installing all your programs again, adding your documents, etc.