View Full Version : Leftie Looking for a Fix on the Scrollbar

ItaysBadBoy
04-30-2005, 09:54 AM
Hello all,

I went to about three different forums to look for a tweak for the scrollbar. I am left-handed and the hand blocks part of the screen when scrolling. Is there a tweak to move the scrollbar to the left side? While at it, it would be great to be able to adjust the width of the scrollbar. Anything out there?

IBB

stevelam
04-30-2005, 01:39 PM
Hello all,

I went to about three different forums to look for a tweak for the scrollbar. I am left-handed and the hand blocks part of the screen when scrolling. Is there a tweak to move the scrollbar to the left side? While at it, it would be great to be able to adjust the width of the scrollbar. Anything out there?

IBB

I am a leftie to and have this very same problem. I hope you get a responce.

stevelam
04-30-2005, 01:41 PM
I would also suggest moving this thread to the software section.

Jason Dunn
04-30-2005, 11:46 PM
While it's possible for individual developers to put the scroll bar on the left side of the screen, I'm not aware of any system-wide setting that you can change to get the scroll bar onto the left side. I'm left handed as well, but I've just adapted.

Menneisyys
05-01-2005, 09:34 PM
As Jason has pointed out, there's no generic hack for the current WinCE devices. You may also want to read http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=38519 on the subject.