View Full Version : Help - Blank E-mails after Sync

Gator5000e
04-22-2005, 01:37 PM
After syncing some folders with AS 3.8 on my Axim X30 running WM 2003E, I went to review the e-mail on my PPC and noticed that most, but not all, of the messages are blank. The headers are there, the to and from and subject but the message area is completely blank.

Is there a way to fix this? Thanks for any thoughts.

Jason Dunn
04-22-2005, 02:33 PM
Pocket Inbox doesn't support HTML email, and it renders them as blank messages. Sometimes HTML email will have embedded text, so you'll see some text, but if it's pure HTML you get nothing in Pocket Inbox. It's been like this since 2000, and we (MVPs) keep begging for HTML support in Inbox, but it has yet to happen. :?

Gator5000e
04-22-2005, 02:49 PM
Thanks Jason. Inbox ususlly pulls the text out of the emails I can read that. Most of the mail I get is basically text althought the format is HTML (does that make sense?). So one message will have all the text but the next one will be blank. I will try to resync the folders to see what happens.

As a side, not really sure I want HTML in pocket Inbox. I tried WebIS mail and it is so slow and cumbersome and hard to read I would rather just read the text on my Axim and see all the HTML stuff when I get to my computer.