View Full Version : Birthdays, Calendars and PB

AprilRyan
04-21-2005, 02:40 PM
Whenever I enter a Contact's birthday, the following things happen:

1. Before ActiveSync, the birthday is not reflected in my calendar.

2. After ActiveSync, the birthday is created as a recurring all day event in my calendar.

3. After a few more Activesyncs, I have duplicate entries on my calendar - for the same birthday - both are recurring all day events.

I tried to manually delete one of the two entries. Which worked fine.

I then installed SuperCalendar, which recognized the recurring all day event. I categorized it as a "Birthday" and chose an icon so that it would show in my Month View.

I then installed PocketBreeze. In the Special Events tab, PocketBreeze shows 2 entries for the same birthday - the entry which PB generates by scanning contacts (i think), and the all day recurring event.

I deleted the all day recurring event from PB and now birthdays don't show up in SuperCalendar.

Do I just give in, and use PB? Can I not have SuperCalendar display the birthday icon AND PB show it in the Special Events tab and Pocket Outlook show it as an all day recurring event WITHOUT getting double entries from any of the programs?
:?

butterfly2
04-23-2005, 07:19 PM
I don't know the answer to your question. However, if you post on the pocket breeze forums, I am sure that someone will be able to help you. The link is www.sbsh.net/forums. Hope this helps