View Full Version : Dell Axim X50v and GPS

acswenson
04-21-2005, 04:43 AM
I have an *mint* x50v with Garmin CF que GPS. The axim is in perfect condition, no scratches on the body or the screen. No dead pixels. The Garmin CF que in my opinion is the best GPS system you can get, the GPS reciever has 64 MB built in, which is enough to hold a basemap of the US and many local maps. I have all the local maps from Minneapolis to Grand Forks ND loaded in and there is still room to spare. I've used other GPS systems such as pharos and they can't even compare to this one. GPS includes car mount and CDs in orig. box. I also have the Belkin Sync and charge cable with auto adapter bought from dell. All the orig. accesories will be included as well, which are also in perfect shape. Asking $550 + shipping (actual shipping charges from whatever method the buyer chooses)

I really love this unit, but I have found I just have not used it as much to justify keeping it around. the reason for selling is that I would like to try an all in one smartphone device. PM me with offers or questions. I can send pics via E-mail, if you PM me your E-mail