View Full Version : PIE HTML rendering problem?

mcha
04-15-2005, 11:56 PM
Hi. I'm running WM2003SE on a Loox720, & am seeing some rather strange behaviour from PIE when rendering .HTM files. I'm sure this used to work so am at a loss as to what I've done to muck it up.
I use Resco File Explorer/RFE [instead of the limited Windows Explorer] & navigate to an HTML file [that displays ok on a desktop], but when tapping/holding & selecting open/open with, checking that it displays the prog to run as iexplore.exe; instead of rendering the page I get what looks like File Explorer with its 'My Device' on the LHS of the screen, & 'Name' on the RHS, the middle bit being blank, & the lower bit displaying the Edit & Open menu items!?
Using the View option within RFE, *sometimes* renders the HTML correctly, & sometimes shows it correctly for a couple of seconds, prior to displaying the actual HTML [a la notepad]! Selecting properties from RFE shows the thing as 'unknown type'.
I've had a quick look on a couple of forums, but no luck. Anyone recognise this behaviour!? Thanks, Mark.