View Full Version : Olive Tree Bibles.

euromed
04-11-2005, 04:41 PM
http://OliveTree.com
Some free Bibles in various versions, the best book ever written on earth, you can also find daily devotionals, etc... :angel:

asuspocketpcw
04-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Their Bible Reader program is really crisp on my VGA ASUS730--I can put up to 5 books at the same time on the display and actually read them. Now if only ereader would figure out how to use VGA :wink:

emuelle1
04-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Pocket E-sword is more robust, but Olive Tree takes up far less space and allows for verse-by-verse scrolling. With only a 128 Meg CF card, I stick to Olive Tree so I have room to carry MP3 files. I'm currently listening to Chuck Smith's "Through the Bible" series.

martin_ayton
04-27-2005, 06:03 PM
Pocket e-Sword has just the weirdest selection of translations though. I'd rather pay and get a good selection that I can use in church and anywhere else. I use Laridian's stuff and have no complaints - it's amazing (to me) to be able to look up the Strong's concordance reference anywhere I go.

For the record I now have
KJV (Plus the version with Strong's no's)
NKJV
Amplified
NLT
DNT (Darby's New Translation)
YLT (Young's Literal Translation)
Matthew Henry's Concise Concordance
Complete Word Study of the New Testament

I'm just waiting for a good Hebrew and Greek interlinear and I'm all set :) .

euromed
04-30-2005, 10:15 AM
You're well armed friend, I'm checking out pocket e.sword as well, I need the Spanish version for church cause I live in Spain.
Bless ya.

Ebookslist
05-17-2005, 03:18 PM
Thanks bro