View Full Version : JUST UPGRADED MY HP 6315 AND.......

q-live
04-09-2005, 07:40 AM
MY Logitech Mobile Freedom Bluetooth Headset dont work..... even though it half assed worked the last time, this time the phone wont even pic up the device..... WTF IS THAT!!!!!! i thought bluetooth was improved. Is there someone i can email about this because i dont want to even talk to their sorry azz tech support!!!!!! IM ALREADY PISSED THE CAMERA STILL DOESNT WORK RIGHT..... WHY DIDNT THEY FIX THAT ALSO!!!!!!!

John Walkosak
04-09-2005, 11:16 PM
I had the same problem when I restored a backup after installing the update. This probably isn't what you want to hear, but reinstalll the update and rebuild your apps from scratch, not by restoring a backup. This seemed to work for me. Good Luck :wink:

q-live
04-11-2005, 05:38 AM
i didnt really back up my software i was gonna install all new on their..... the only thing i put back on their is my contacts.... i havent even put my wall paper back on there yet...... also i was gona give this a week before i post about some of the other problems but hell i may as well do it now

THE CAMARA STILL SHAKY, SMS MESSAGES STILL DONT SHOW UP AT THE OTHER PERSON PHONE SOMETIMES OR/AND I CANT HIT REPLY AND SEND IT... I HAVE TO GO AND GRAB THE NAME EACH TIME I SEND THE SMS MESSAGE OFF..... I AM SICK OF TMOBILE AND HP SORRY AZZEZ.... PLEASE I730 COME OUT NEXT WEEK WITH WI FI SO I CAN GO TO VERIZON!!!!!!!!!

Dinosaur
04-11-2005, 10:23 AM
THE CAMARA STILL SHAKY, SMS MESSAGES STILL DONT SHOW UP AT THE OTHER PERSON PHONE SOMETIMES OR/AND I CANT HIT REPLY AND SEND IT... I HAVE TO GO AND GRAB THE NAME EACH TIME I SEND THE SMS MESSAGE OFF..... I AM SICK OF TMOBILE AND HP SORRY AZZEZ.... PLEASE I730 COME OUT NEXT WEEK WITH WI FI SO I CAN GO TO VERIZON!!!!!!!!!

8O

Oh man. Please stop shouting. All your other posts are like that too! :?

euromed
04-11-2005, 12:41 PM
I upgraded mine from the HP download and then restored from a previous backup file and it works fantastic, I've really noticed the improvement, so I don't think the problem is with the old backup.

q-live
04-11-2005, 09:27 PM

8O

Oh man. Please stop shouting. All your other posts are like that too! :?

If you bought a expensive azz phone that barley works then they waited over 6 months to put out a relase that dont work, and on top of that talking about bringing out another phone already from the same company that made this crap but havent fixed what they already have out...... THEN YOU WOULD BE SHOUTING ALL THE TIME TOOOOOOOOO.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISMan
04-13-2005, 11:17 AM
I hate to ask, but I have a TMo 6315, but do not have their service anymore (and thus can't download the update). Would anyone mind sending it to me (or emailing, or FTPing?)?

Thanks in advance!!

Jon Westfall
04-13-2005, 12:18 PM
If you bought a expensive azz phone that barley works then they waited over 6 months to put out a relase that dont work, and on top of that talking about bringing out another phone already from the same company that made this crap but havent fixed what they already have out...... THEN YOU WOULD BE SHOUTING ALL THE TIME TOOOOOOOOO.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you should contact T-Mobile customer care and get a replacement unit. I'm on my 6th 6315 from them, all from hardware defects. Sounds like your unit might just have something wrong inside physically.

And typing in all caps might help you show your frustration, but it also turns a lot of people off to what you have to say. I, for one, usually don't read posts typed in all caps unless absolutly necessary.

Jon Westfall
04-13-2005, 12:21 PM
I hate to ask, but I have a TMo 6315, but do not have their service anymore (and thus can't download the update). Would anyone mind sending it to me (or emailing, or FTPing?)?

Thanks in advance!!

Welcome to PPCT MISMan. Check your private messages for some more info.

Jon.