View Full Version : Flash player for windows ce 2000

chees
04-09-2005, 01:01 AM
I recently got a Casio e115 from ebay and a wireless card so I can surf the internet. I was wondering though, is there a version of the macromedia flash player for the MIPS processor. It seems that it is no longer being supported and the newest version of macromedia flash cannot run on windows ce 2000 either. I heard from the site that their used to be a MIPS version, but it was dropped long ago and they took it off there site making it no longer available. I have also searched the net for over 3 hours for a version but cannot find one. Can somebody help me out? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

Don't Panic!
04-11-2005, 05:35 PM
When you say it seems does that mean you tried it? I don't know if anyone has actually tried loading the current version on a MIPS device.

chees
04-11-2005, 11:05 PM
no

Andross
04-15-2005, 07:31 AM
Hey chees. I recently started developing Flash games for the Pocket PC and I downloaded the Flash Player 6 for it to test my games out (the latest Flash Player only runs on normal computers). Here is the link.

http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashplayer/pocketpc/2002.html

chees
04-16-2005, 06:15 PM
That wasn't any help at all :( That only works with PPC2K3! I only have PPC2K. I need to get the older version, like flash 4, which is compatible with PPC2K.