View Full Version : Mobile Sync Software survey, Just a study I'm looking at...

bacchus_3
04-06-2005, 11:40 PM
Hi all,

I have created a survey that I'm interested to study about Mobile Synchronization software. I have a few questions I'd like answered and I hope those interested would help me gather the facts.

It's basically a study on Pocket PC users if there is a 'need' for a mobile application to sync data on mobile devices (not just Pocket PC but also smartphones, java enabled phones, and Palm OS).

I'm formulating a write-up on this one and it's not very formal. Just an interested PPC user. I've been searching for data about these questions on the net but it seems it's a lot easier to have this survey on people that I'm quite familiar of.

I'll be posting this notice on other forums too to get more responses.

If you have questions/comments, feel free to post here.

Take the SURVEY here (http://www.surveyconsole.com/console/TakeSurvey?id=89874)

phritosan
04-07-2005, 04:34 AM
what do you mean by mobile sync software?

bacchus_3
04-07-2005, 05:42 AM
mobile synchronization software...it's just a concept yet that I'm trying to gather the needs about it. I have been looking for an application in the net where you could sync (just like what ActiveSync does) across mobile devices.

The existing applications usually sync mobile data to the PC, but not between mobile devices. So I'm trying to make a survey what's the need for it.