View Full Version : Audiovox 6600 voice dialing options

dlogan1
04-06-2005, 05:25 PM
I do not have an Audiovox 6600, but work with a fellow that does. I have an MPx220 SmartPhone that has voice recognition capability for dialing contacts. You just push a button and say the contacts name and the number is dialed.

My question is about the Audiovox: Does it have voice recognition dialing? If not, does it allow you to create a voice tag for a contact that will then allow you to dial using the voice tag? If either of these are available on the 6600, will it work with a bluetooth headset. The SmartPhone will not voice dial with the headset.

Thanks for any info. Just trying to help a friend out.

venge
06-10-2005, 10:39 PM
I have the Audiovox PPC 6600 unit and love it. I had to download the Microsoft Voice Recognition software (demo only) and it worked fairly good. You could get it to read out your nexct appt, tell you the time, as well as it could search for contacts that you request. The voice dial worked not bad at all. I only used the demo which is good for five days. But over all not sure if i would by the Full version as I felt it worked just not bad......

venge

RAP-BIG-ICP1
07-26-2005, 02:07 AM
I use sprint, and they have a service for use with their accounts that works pretty well.