View Full Version : VGA brute force mysteriously stopped working on mobipocket?

zilla31
04-06-2005, 03:47 PM
the tweaks2k VGA brute force hack works perfectly (for me at least) on mobipocket. but all of a sudden last night i went to start reading and the hack was no longer applied (and i'm back to the horrible VGA unsupported mobipocket look). i'm not sure why - i "un"applied it, then reapplied it with tweaks2k but that doesn't fix it... any clues or another way i can force it back in?

thanks!!!

BUMP THAT
04-06-2005, 04:46 PM
I saw that Brute for hack. What exactly does it do. IS it like Oz_VGA and SE VGA?

zilla31
04-06-2005, 07:14 PM
on some programs. it works EXACTLY like SE_VGA or OZ if you apply it to mobipocket (and some other programs i think but this is the only one i use it on). makes mobipocket so nice and VGA like (you just have to increase the mobipocket font so you can read it... second or third to largest is perfect for me... i love it but now it's mysteriously stopped working after weeks of use. ugh.

BUMP THAT
04-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Strange, Have you tried the update. Can the Brute force VGA ve done to more than one program?

zilla31
04-06-2005, 08:51 PM
yeah it's not a global hack - you apply it one app (.exe) at a time. all i use it w/ so far is mobipocket (no other need at the moment). works awesome w/ that until last night :(