View Full Version : PocketBreeze VS Snoopsoft Dashboard

humayunl
03-28-2005, 01:06 PM
I've tried PocketBreeze/Contact Breeze but never played with Snopsoft Dashboard. I just went ot their website and saw they have a new product (DashToday Advanced) which is a newer version of dashboard.

Just wondering how DashToday (or DashToday Advanced) compares with Pocket/Contact Breeze. Has anyone tried both and can anyone provide some feedback of their experience and comments about the quality of the applications, responsiveness, usefulness etc.

Thanks

bacchus_3
03-28-2005, 03:28 PM
As far as I remembered, snoopsoft decided to split the modules (aka tabs) into today plug-ins...while PocketBreeze coupled the multiple tabs (or products) it have. I used Snoopsoft Dashboard last year but I decided to remove it from my PPC. It's a memory hog. DashToday Advanced may be lighter in terms of memory use...

I like PocketBreeze however, very intuitive PIM-like interface. Dashboard Today Advanced, as the way I see it is much like the early stages of PocketBreeze. If you want more functionality, opt to use PB. But again, users of Dashboard Today Advanced may have another opinion...I didn't really try it 8)