View Full Version : What's up with TwoPeaks?

jmkeuning
03-23-2005, 03:44 PM
When BillRate first came out there were a bunch of us that were posting comments and questions and generally had a great time with lots of repsonses from Mel. Well, I have an issue with the app now and 1) the forum is gone and 2) they do not answer emails. It is truly bizarre. I use almost all of their programs and think they are great.
There was something in this forum here that made me think that some people were trashing them in their own forums. Any input? Mel?

ironguy
03-23-2005, 06:07 PM
I ahve problems with Vehicle Manager and couldn't get any kind of response. Basically it no longer works. Period. I think it's a conflict with newer programs which is probably why a new version has recently been released. But no email about upgrades or anything.

buzzard
03-23-2005, 08:41 PM
I received email last week from Two Peaks offering a 75% savings on their new Personal Vehicle Manager 2005 ($6.24 instead of $24.95). I had signed up for email from them previously and it certainly paid off. :mrgreen:

The new version was also discussed here http://www.aximsite.com/boards/showthread.php?t=76589&highlight=peaks

jmkeuning
03-24-2005, 01:18 AM
I too have been receiving promo emails from them, however, I find it bizarre that they are not supporting their products with any, even the slightest, apparent effort. Wierd.