View Full Version : Sync issue with mNotes, Outlook and Invites

Andy Whiteford
03-23-2005, 01:41 PM
I have a user at work who is using mNotes to sync his Lotus Notes with his PPC. This has worked flawlessly until recently when all appointments generated on Lotus Notes will sync with the PPC and then to Outlook at home apart from any appointments with a Lotus Notes user as an invitee.
The only things that have changed in the set up is Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 and ActiveSync 3.7.1 to 3.8 at home and Agenda Fusion from 6.1 to 7 on the PPC. Nothing at work has change i.e. Lotus Notes and mNotes.
I'm unsure what exactly is causing this to fail so wanted to ask if anyone has any experience of this or any ideas? Failing that it will be a case of removing the new items one by one to find the cause although I don't think downgrading from Outlook 2003 is an option for the user.

baker
03-24-2005, 02:18 AM
I have done the same for three years. Then this past year with LNotes at work and Outlook 2003 at home things started acting up. Invitees in LNotes have "that" LNotes address and Outlook or Activesync decided not to like it I think. Mine wouldn't sync (at one time they did) and would show as unresolved. You can setup mNotes to not sync invitees. You can't use a few LNotes features on the PPC, but the calendar entries will sync to the Outlook calendar. EMail Commontime's support as they are aware of the issue. I have both the internet and LNotes addresses on the PPC and can email through LNotes or Outlook.

Andy Whiteford
03-24-2005, 10:48 AM
Hi,

Can you tell me where to not sync Invitees in mNotes? I don't use it myself and you could save me a little time.

Thanks in advance.