View Full Version : RX3100 keyboard

CORRY24
03-06-2005, 11:46 PM
I need a keyboard for my new HP RX3100.I bought the Belkin keyboard and it didn't work.What is a keyboard that will work with the RX3100?

Menneisyys
03-07-2005, 02:53 PM
I need a keyboard for my new HP RX3100.I bought the Belkin keyboard and it didn't work.What is a keyboard that will work with the RX3100?

Get the ThinkOutside StowAway BT keyboard or the HP BT keyboard, they both work great.

phs
03-13-2005, 02:56 AM
My only advice is avoid those keyboards without a number row. Keyboard without a number row is like using a knife with with a blade on only half its length. Sooner or later you will need to type in a number ... and and it's a royal pain not to have a number row.

Hrun
03-13-2005, 10:45 PM
My only advice is avoid those keyboards without a number row. Keyboard without a number row is like using a knife with with a blade on only half its length. Sooner or later you will need to type in a number ... and and it's a royal pain not to have a number row.

As the owner of a keyboard without a number row I have to disagree with this statement. It very quickly became second nature to hold the 'fn' key to the left of the space bar with your thumb whilst typing numbers. This is the same as holding the shift key and now feels very natural.

HTH Giles