View Full Version : Which day bugs you?

ctmagnus
03-06-2005, 06:47 AM
I'm curious... Do other people have a day of the week that they like less than the other days? And I'm not referring to a "the first day of the work week"-type thing, I'm talking about a day that just feels less so regardless of what's happening that day.

Personally, I've never been particularly impressed with Sundays.

surur
03-06-2005, 10:55 AM
I always found Saturdays to be overrated. I dont have to go to work, but its not a day of rest either. Even worse is that I may be expected to go shopping, and Im not talking tech toys here :)

Surur

shawnc
03-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Thursday's are problematic for me. I'm always soooo looking forward to Friday that they seem to drag on forever. Kind of like Christmas eve when I was a kid.

OSUKid7
03-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Well, being a student, Tuesdays really suck. :? lol, Mondays aren't great, but most of the times I don't have as much homework due on Mondays, or tests that day, but I usually get a ton of homework assigned on Mondays, and lots of tests on Tuesdays. Plus, there's still 3 more days left in the (work)week. At least by Wednesday night you have a slight view of the weekend. ;)

Interesting topic. :lol:

Darius Wey
03-07-2005, 01:29 AM
(Sigh) It's Monday today. :morning:

Kowalski
03-07-2005, 08:47 AM
sunday. i dont like sundays. nobody is working and laziness is all over the city

Mitch D
03-07-2005, 05:33 PM
Any day ending in "Y"

Jon Westfall
03-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Sometimes a tuesday can feel so much like a thursday to me that it makes me really angry ;) From the current poll results (with tuesdays in the lead) I suppose others agree.

There is one redeeming quality about tuesdays though: All You Can Eat Wing Night at Quaker Steak & Lube (http://www.quakersteakandlube.com)!

Wiggster
03-07-2005, 09:03 PM
Why am I not surprised no one's picked Friday yet? :mrgreen:

Darius Wey
03-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Sometimes a tuesday can feel so much like a thursday to me that it makes me really angry ;) From the current poll results (with tuesdays in the lead) I suppose others agree.

It's probably because on a Monday, everyone starts off work and they don't have the chance to kick up a fuss about anything yet. They can do that on Tuesday, however, and still lament that they have a long week to go! ;)

There is one redeeming quality about tuesdays though: All You Can Eat Wing Night at Quaker Steak & Lube (http://www.quakersteakandlube.com)!

Cheap movie tickets too! :mrgreen:

maximus
03-10-2005, 02:53 AM
I have to say I dislike sundays.

It is the day when I have to wake up early to go to church, and then spend the whole day outside (malls, supermarkets, etc.), until late night. And when I finally feel the cozyness of home, I suddenly realized that I will have to work the next day. dang. :mrgreen: