View Full Version : Today Screen

thimyee
02-28-2005, 06:53 AM
Sometimes, the theme image on the Today screen split into four images. Is there a way to prevent image split

Cybrid
02-28-2005, 12:30 PM
Sometimes, the theme image on the Today screen split into four images. Is there a way to prevent image split

You're using a VGA device? Use VGA themes/ image to prevent Quarter VGA thems from the "split"

thimyee
03-01-2005, 04:33 AM
I am using VGA device, ASUS730. When I open VGA theme and then switch to QVGA theme, I get the full image. However, when I open the QVGA theme, Sometimes I get full image and sometime 4 split images. Is there any ways to rectify and split and obtain full image at all times

Cybrid
03-01-2005, 06:46 PM
I am using VGA device, ASUS730. When I open VGA theme and then switch to QVGA theme, I get the full image. However, when I open the QVGA theme, Sometimes I get full image and sometime 4 split images. Is there any ways to rectify and split and obtain full image at all times QVGA is 1/4 VGA and when running in VGA mode you get that quadruplication.

You can either run VGA and use only VGA themes or keep it normal and use QVGA themes with pixel duplication. As far as I can tell either only but not both...