View Full Version : Program deletion

thimyee
02-25-2005, 03:05 AM
After I deleted a program, that program icon still remains in the program window. Is there a way to delete that icon

Darius Wey
02-25-2005, 04:50 AM
Yes. Open File Explorer and navigate to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs. Simply tap-and-hold the shortcut you wish to delete, and then select Delete.

thimyee
02-27-2005, 02:45 AM
How do you create the icon back in the program window. When I am short of memory space, I transferred some program to the SD card. After I done so, the icon in the window program does not initiate the program. The icon does not initiate even after I transfer the program back to its original window. How do I create an icon in the program window to iniate a program stored in the SD card TQ

Darius Wey
02-27-2005, 02:52 AM
Find the EXE file you wish to create a shortcut for. Tap-and-hold it, and select Copy. Then navigate back to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs, tap-and-hold on an empty space in the window, and select Paste Shortcut.

thimyee
02-27-2005, 01:05 PM
I do not wish to transfer the file to the start-up. I just need an launch icon in the program window with the main program still in the SD card. In this way, I don't use up the main memory which is quite limited

Menneisyys
02-27-2005, 02:13 PM
I do not wish to transfer the file to the start-up. I just need an launch icon in the program window with the main program still in the SD card. In this way, I don't use up the main memory which is quite limited

By using Paste Shortcut as Darius explained, you only create a small shortcut file to the EXE file and don't physically copy the file itself.