View Full Version : my iPaq 1935 is bugging out

burgertime
02-23-2005, 09:03 AM
My iPaq is acting bizarre... whenever I plug it into activesync, it locks up... and even through the charge light is blinking, it actually doesn't recharge. Actually backing up my files has become a real chore now.

I get the "unable to connect" error every 10 minutes or so. The only reason I can think of is that I have the SanDisk wi-fi driver installed upon it, although it never gave me problems until recently, a year after buying it. It's even hard resetted upon me twice now!

Does anyone have any thoughts?

r.

Kevin Remhof
02-23-2005, 02:15 PM
OK, long shot here. This sounds like what happened to mine when I first got it. Does the battery get hot? I mean, stove top hot. I "fried" my 1935 with a static discharge and it never recovered. Basically the same symptoms you have.

burgertime
02-23-2005, 04:11 PM
OK, long shot here. This sounds like what happened to mine when I first got it. Does the battery get hot? I mean, stove top hot. I "fried" my 1935 with a static discharge and it never recovered. Basically the same symptoms you have.

Funny, it did start to act up after it (and me) got zapped with a static discharge. Does that mean it's toast now?

r.

Kevin Remhof
02-23-2005, 05:21 PM

Funny, it did start to act up after it (and me) got zapped with a static discharge. Does that mean it's toast now?

r.

I can't guarantee that. But... it might be. That's what happened to mine. I ended up returning it.