View Full Version : New Release-Seidio GPS in the Box for Ipaq 4700 (wired receiver version)

seidioseidio
02-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Seidio GPS in the Box for Ipaq hx4700 (Wired Receiver Version)

The Seidio GPS in the Box offers everything you will need to set up a complete Navigation system. The box includes: G2500 Car Kit, SGR300 GPS Receiver, and Mapopolis Software.

The Seidio GPS in the Box for Ipaq 4700 provides you with these added benefits:

·Model specific – Simply slide your Ipaq hx4700 into the mount and connect the audio cable, which is included.

·Integrated speaker with volume control – Improves sound output from your Ipaq hx4700 with the ability to be used as a speakerphone while driving.

·Excellent sound quality – Crisp and clean sound for GPS commands or audio books.

·DC Out port – An additional port for charging your Bluetooth GPS receiver with the optional charging cable.

·DC power – Supplied either from the cigarette lighter socket or the unit can be hard-wired directly into the car electrical system (12V-24V).

·GPS Ready - Accommodates both the Wired and Bluetooth Receiver

·Wired Receiver – it is an improved version of the SIRF Star II Chipset and it is fully compatible with the G2500 Cradle

·Stylish and slim design – Your Ipaq hx4700 will fit securely in the cradle of the G2500.

·Mounting solutions - With the pedestals included, users can mount their Ipaq 4700 in a variety of ways based on their personal preference or vehicle interior.

·360 degree swivel adapter – Ensures maximum driver/passenger readability and viewing. The mount can be swiveled to allow your Ipaq hx4700 to be in both portrait and landscape modes.

·Mapopolis Software – It is found to be the best navigation software for Ipaq hx4700 and there’s one year Mappacks subscription.

http://www.seidioonline.com/photos/B10AG25MTR650-2.jpg

*Additional Available Models for GPS in the Box: Dell X50

For more information about this product, please visit:
http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=B8AG25IP47

For more information on Seidio’s Ipaq 4700 accessories, please visit:
http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=388

Email: [email protected]
Company website: www.seidio.com

Seidio is a leading manufacturer of accessory products for PDAs, digital music players and Smartphones and focuses its development activities on innovative products to enhance the use of devices. As a global player, Seidio operates in Europe, Asia and North America.

Sven Johannsen
02-12-2005, 03:36 AM
As much as I love the program, I'm not sure Mapopolis is a good idea to bundle with a VGA device package just yet. Their last release version had significant screen and display issues on VGA devices, and their current Beta, while better, still has issues. While I don't doubt that they will eventually clear up the 'cosmetic' issues, their focus has not been correcting VGA problems.

Personally I'm living with the problems, because I really liked the software on every device I've had before upgrading to VGA, and am hopeful. I would not be pleased if I just bought a commercial package and discovered that it has significant issues, or I am running a beta, still with issues.