View Full Version : Hello Pocket PC Thoughts

Peter Foot
02-08-2005, 01:00 AM
Hi everybody,<br /><br />My name is Peter Foot and I'm joining the Pocket PC Thoughts team as a Contributing Editor-in-Training. I'm not totally new to Pocket PC Thoughts having previously been a member of the review team and having posted from a couple of Microsoft developer conferences. I'm looking forward to joining the editorial staff with a focus on developer topics.<br /><br />I'm a Microsoft Windows Embedded MVP and have been working with the .NET Compact Framework since it's first Beta release. I'm also a member of the OpenNETCF.org Advisory Board, to which I've contributed a fair few lines of code over the past couple of years.<br /><br />When I'm not tied to a computer, I like to get out and about walking and enjoying the fresh air and wildlife, and will often have a Pocket PC on me for GPS navigation and/or as a music player. My current device is an iMate JAM. I also enjoy watching movies and listening to a wide range of music.

cesarfong
02-08-2005, 01:26 AM
peter hi, with your effort ppct is winning a great person :). I enjoy reading your blog and now reading here great! :)

Mike Temporale
02-08-2005, 02:24 AM
Welcome to the team Peter. I've always enjoyed reading your posts here and on your blog. 8)

ricksfiona
02-08-2005, 05:16 AM
Welcome aboard. It's good to have someone with your kind of experience on the team.

andbrown
02-08-2005, 05:42 AM
Excellent to see you here!

Bajan Cherry
02-08-2005, 06:01 AM
Great! I always liked your insightful responses on microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer newsgroup. I hope to see some very good developer oriented reviews/articles on ppct

Darius Wey
02-08-2005, 06:14 AM
Hi Peter, it's great to see you helping us with the Developer posts.

Jeff Rutledge
02-08-2005, 06:51 AM
Congrats Peter and Welcome!

darrylb
02-08-2005, 07:24 AM
You've obviously got more time on your hands than I thought you did!

I look forward to reading your articles!

Jonathon Watkins
02-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Hello indeed Peter. Great to have your development expertise on tap. :way to go:

ctitanic
02-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Peter, You forgot to mention your work as developer of IntheHand libraries ;)
Itīs good to have you here too 8)