View Full Version : How can I display all of my today's appointments on Today's screen?

Goat_187
02-04-2005, 03:17 AM
Ok, I just got my x50 and I'm still playing around with all the options and settings but I just cant this to work.

What Im trying to do is display all of my appointments on the Today screen. Lets say today I have 5 appointments at several different times, I want them all to list on the Today screen regardless of what time of the day it is or if it already passed. Also I dont want them to display tomorow's appointments.

The only way I have been able to accomplish this is by making them all "All day", but their is some that I want to display their time.

Is this even possible?

Jon Westfall
02-04-2005, 03:37 AM
Welcome to PPCT!

Unfortunatly, after looking through the settings on my PPC, I don't think its possible to tell it to show your appointments even if they have passed. I personally use PIToday by Deje. It costs $10 and is meant to be used with Pocket Informant, but it supports showing past appointments. Other third-party calendar plugins for the today screen may also support this. I'd suggest looking around handango.com or pocketgear.com for other plugins.

Does anyone know of a freeware or inexpensive plugin that could help Goat?

Darius Wey
02-04-2005, 03:42 AM
Calendar+ (http://www.mohairsofa.com/) is a freeware application which provides extended functionality over what the standard Calendar plugin provides. It's well worth checking out.

Goat_187
02-04-2005, 03:59 AM
Welcome to PPCT!

Unfortunatly, after looking through the settings on my PPC, I don't think its possible to tell it to show your appointments even if they have passed. I personally use PIToday by Deje. It costs $10 and is meant to be used with Pocket Informant, but it supports showing past appointments. Other third-party calendar plugins for the today screen may also support this. I'd suggest looking around handango.com or pocketgear.com for other plugins.

Does anyone know of a freeware or inexpensive plugin that could help Goat?

Thanks! I tryed it but it had way too many options that cluttered my today screen and alter the look to much.

Calendar+ (http://www.mohairsofa.com/) is a freeware application which provides extended functionality over what the standard Calendar plugin provides. It's well worth checking out.

exactly what i was looking for! thanks! :D

Hrun
02-04-2005, 10:45 PM
I use calendar + as well. It was the first app I added.

Funny how so often the freeware versions offer so much more than the software people decide to charge for.

Giles

strongsad
02-06-2005, 09:41 AM
I use tAgenda because it is quick and to the point. It may do what you need. I can't figure out how to show "only today", but you can limit the number of lines displayed. It also shows past appointments. Here is a link to the tAgenda site: http://www001.upp.so-net.ne.jp/kohgo/index_en.html

bmurphy
02-06-2005, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the tip on calendar+ !! I was just browsing around and thought that would be a great add-on. I don't need a huge application, as the original calendar works for me, but it's nice to see all that I have to do in a day without having to go to the day itself.
Barb