View Full Version : bluetooth problems with few devices

menajemh
02-03-2005, 04:03 AM
i got an imate jam and h5555 and a nexlink ax bluespoon headset, like phone headset the ax works great and also i can use it for media sound, like for al the sound from the hp5555 at no problem, i wats movies and hear mp3 fromthe h555 but i have a problem with the imate. for the cell headset it worked great but for the rest of audio it does not work at all, the audio goes great for the cellphone but does not give for media content. witi also use the ax with the computer and no problem, i hear and talk to my friends with the msn messenger wyle i clean the house but how do i setup the headset for media content for the imate? maybe imate didn't think on this. maybe is the w2003se? what's happening here? . i had an hp h6315 and a motorola headset bluetooth and i never had a problem like this, it worked fine. if someone can help me on this i'll really apreciate it. i contacted imate club and they tell me the ax is not designed for this. come on, i can use it for media content with the h5555 and also did it with the worst pocket pc on the market and with this imate jam baby i cannot do it?