View Full Version : What features would you like to see in an Invoice and Estimate software?

shaxs
01-27-2005, 02:58 AM
Hello All,

First let me say I tried to send an email to the site admin using their contact form asking them where the best place to post this message would be, but I got a could not find server error when submitting the forum. So, please feel free to move this where it should be if it is the wrong forum.

On to the topic. I have literaly downloaded trials and demos of probably 15 different invoice and estimate software for my PPC looking for one that I really liked. I was unable to find one that met all my needs, so I settled for the best one that came close. Well, after paying my $49.95 for it, it is just not doing exactly what I need. So, I am thinking about developing my own program. I have a great list of items that I want incoporated. I wanted to hear feedback from other users. What would you like to see in a PPC program that is designed to make invoices and estimates for clients? What have you liked/disliked about programs you have tried? I want to thank you for your time. It is grealty appreciated it!