View Full Version : Problem with SPB

MTHall47
01-22-2005, 12:09 AM
I have heard so much good stuff about Pocket Plus and other SPB software yet EVERY time I download any of their trial versions it immediately says the trial has ended. I am getting extremely frustrated.

Any suggestions??

I have NO problems with anything else.

Jason Dunn
01-22-2005, 12:34 AM
That's a rather strange problem...does it happen with different versions of Pocket Plus? Or with all their software, even stuff that you've never installed previous versions of?

WyattEarp
01-22-2005, 03:23 AM
trial versions it immediately says the trial has ended. I am getting extremely frustrated.

Any suggestions??

I have NO problems with anything else.

Has previous versions been uninstalled completely. Some programs won't reinstall properly because they leave files behind that register the expiration date.

MTHall47
01-22-2005, 04:14 AM
What really has me confused is that there are no previous versions of other SPB software. So far I have tried to download the trial versions of a number of their apps, and in every case the trial immediately expired as soon as it was downloaded. I could just go ahead and purchase one of their programs, but now am a little scared it might not run.
I have Dell Axim X5 with the xscale processor and 2003 OS so I guess it is not a compatibility issue.