View Full Version : SPB Software -- good support? Any problems with trial versions?

MTHall47
01-21-2005, 08:25 PM
I finally downloaded the trial version of Pocket Plus. Sounds so good I wanted to check it out. For some strange reason, the trial period lasted less than one day. Now the software is claiming that the trial period is over. Am I the only one having this problem? I sent e-mail to the company to get advice and the e-mail was returned as not being able to be delivered.
Everything else on my X5 is working fine though.
Any ideas?

THanks everyone.

Menneisyys
01-21-2005, 09:28 PM
I finally downloaded the trial version of Pocket Plus. Sounds so good I wanted to check it out. For some strange reason, the trial period lasted less than one day. Now the software is claiming that the trial period is over. Am I the only one having this problem? I sent e-mail to the company to get advice and the e-mail was returned as not being able to be delivered.
Everything else on my X5 is working fine though.
Any ideas?

THanks everyone.

The trial version of it is working OK on my device. (Will purchase it - it really rocks.)

BTW, some hx4700 users did encounter problems with Spb Pocket Plus (see http://discussion.brighthand.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115005 ), but this particular problem hasnt been mentioned.