View Full Version : school / college timetable

jdavey
01-15-2005, 11:59 PM
hi
i am trying to find a timetable to track my classes through the day.

i have found a palm based timetable, timetable pro by astraware, which displays all of the classes for the week and highlights each one in turn as the time of day and day of the week changes.

as each class is highlighted details appear including teachers name, room number etc.

i have been unable to find a similar product for my new Pocket PC.

does anyone know if there is something like this available?

thanks in advance for your assistance
j davey

JD Silver
01-16-2005, 01:08 AM
Hi!

I teach at a college and use Pocket Informant to oraganize my schedule. For classes, I enter in recurring appointments at the beginning of the semester, ending at the end of the semester. Each appointment can have details such as room number and prof just by adding a location to the appointment. For assignment and lab due dates I add a note to the appointment. If you use PocketBreeze, all of the classes with their notes will appear on the today screen to make it easier to remember the schedule.

Another trick I use is to set up categories in Pocket Informant for each subject, or class in my case. That way, you can filter either in Pocket Informant or on the today screen to show you info about each course. This can help remind you of work due in the future.

No matter what, your Pocket PC can be a great way to keep track of everything. I teach all of my courses using only my Pocket PC and a USB drive.

JD

ctmagnus
01-16-2005, 05:09 AM
I teach all of my courses using only my Pocket PC and a USB drive.

Very cool! 8)

KTamas
01-16-2005, 07:27 AM
There is a program for it, i think its "The Dog ate It"