View Full Version : MPX300 Video Home - Very Nice

RobertoLV_
01-14-2005, 04:25 AM
Hi Everyone.

I bought the MPX300 2 weeks ago, and I created this video home, so, you can check in the next link:

(5 MB, WMV)

http://www.ayala-tanya.com/mpx300/MPX300-Video.wmv

Enjoy.

Salud!!-2

dMores
01-14-2005, 03:54 PM
hmm ... watching a video of you watching a video ?

;)

thanks for the effort. i think it really shows the usability of the device.

my question ... isn't the screen pretty small? i mean, when you opened file explorer (i think) and clicked on the video file to watch it, that file list did look awfully small.

outside-screen ... what did you cycle through? can you start apps from there? do they launch on the mini-screen as well?

other than that, the mpx300 looks interesting, but for me, personally, the thing is too small. and it's a flip phone, which i can't really bring myself to like. and the horizontal / vertical flip feature seems a little clunky. i'm sure i'd end up with a flip that's dangling on one hinge and just begging for a *SNAP*

q-live
01-15-2005, 05:44 AM
man thanks...... dam i was gonna get the i730 but now i want to wait till that comes out again for verizon (hopefully) man what to do...... what to do :|

RobertoLV_
01-16-2005, 08:26 PM
hmm ... watching a video of you watching a video ?

;)

thanks for the effort. i think it really shows the usability of the device.

my question ... isn't the screen pretty small? i mean, when you opened file explorer (i think) and clicked on the video file to watch it, that file list did look awfully small.

outside-screen ... what did you cycle through? can you start apps from there? do they launch on the mini-screen as well?

other than that, the mpx300 looks interesting, but for me, personally, the thing is too small. and it's a flip phone, which i can't really bring myself to like. and the horizontal / vertical flip feature seems a little clunky. i'm sure i'd end up with a flip that's dangling on one hinge and just begging for a *SNAP*

The screen is very good, you can see and read all perfectly, including Excel at 75% zoom.

For the Movie, is true I puted a lot time for the movie, but this is because I'm selling the phone in ebay and the people like watch movies in the phone.

Salud!!-2

RobertoLV_
01-18-2005, 11:02 AM
man thanks...... dam i was gonna get the i730 but now i want to wait till that comes out again for verizon (hopefully) man what to do...... what to do :|

The Motorola Guy (in the CES) told me that this phone is Most Probably of Cingular, but maybe take 4 month for relase the phone.

ĦĦsalud!!-2

rmg
01-20-2005, 08:08 PM
Hi Everyone.

I bought the MPX300 2 weeks ago, and I created this video home, so, you can check in the next link:

(5 MB, WMV)

http://www.ayala-tanya.com/mpx300/MPX300-Video.wmv

Enjoy.

Salud!!-2

Hi, your video is excellent, the device looks great :-) Have you got any more videos of it in action? Myself and a lot of other people would like to see it doing more stuff...

I will happily host videos if bandwith is an issue.

Oh, and one question, is the Bluetooth audio gateway enabled? i.e. can you hear system sounds and mp3 over bluetooth?

Regards.

--
rmg.

RobertoLV_
01-26-2005, 10:00 AM
Thank You for your comments rmg, I think is a good video for show the phone, I'm working in another video for show the Wifi Conections, like the TV and Camera Stream, is very nice, I can watch TV From my house in my Phone with any wiFi Location (like Panerabred or Starbucks), and I can Change the channel, with remote access, or I can to put the video camera from my house like the Security Camera. Is Incredible.

I think in this week leave the Video in the website.

About the Bluetooth, is a good question, you can listen any sound from the MPX, but just if you are working when you connceted, if leaved like a 10 seconds, the bluetooth just response when enter a calling o when you press the bluetooth button.

ĦĦSalud!!!-2