View Full Version : XDA mini, XDA IIs and XDAIIi in Indonesia.

maximus
01-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Just an update for you guys.

I finally saw the new XDAs in Indonesia, and the prices are :

XDA mini : USD 700
XDA IIs : USD 950
XDA IIi : USD 1250

Why do I feel so lucky to live in this part of the world ? :devilboy: :devilboy: :devilboy:

Darius Wey
01-13-2005, 03:56 AM
Maximus, that's robbery. It's probably cheaper for you to buy one here in Australia and ship it over the waters to Indonesia.

maximus
01-13-2005, 06:18 AM
Maximus, that's robbery. It's probably cheaper for you to buy one here in Australia and ship it over the waters to Indonesia.

Hey, that's a very bright idea. I happened to have friends in sidney and melbourne (and an aunt in perth :)).

Can you recommend a store with reasonable price in Sidney ?
What is the price for the XDA mini anyway ?

A slight problem with warranty, though. I dont think XDA has worldwide warranty.

And just out of curiosity, the myxda.com website only featured the XDA mini, and XDA IIs ... what happened to the XDA IIi ?

Darius Wey
01-13-2005, 07:01 AM
Wuh... Hang on. I just checked the latest "retail" prices and they seem to have jumped since last time, so there not all that different to what you've been quoting.

By the way, it's Sydney. ;)

maximus
01-14-2005, 01:37 AM
Wuh... Hang on. I just checked the latest "retail" prices and they seem to have jumped since last time, so there not all that different to what you've been quoting.

True. I emailed my friend in Sydney yesterday, and she mentioned that my prices are still better than Sydney's price. She also mentioned that although the stores have the prices up, but they dont have stock of XDA mini/IIs/IIi yet.

These are the singapore prices :
XDA mini S$ 1100 = USD 660
XDA IIs S$ 1400 = USD 870

So I guess Indonesia prices are not too bad.

By the way, it's Sydney. ;)

Haha. My bad. My friends and I like to shorten names, so Sydney became Sidne, Melbourne became Melben, Australia became Ossie, Jakarta became JK, Singapore became Sing, etc. .. and after a short while, Sidne become Sidney :p