View Full Version : ThinkOutside BT Mouse Trouble

marcm
01-09-2005, 02:43 AM
Hi,
After about a week of use, I have a huge problem with my ThinkOutside BT Mouse. I have found that when it is placed in discoverable mode, neither my X30 or IBM T41 with BT adapter can find it! I tried everything; re-installing the drivers, changing the batteries, taking the batteries out for a long time, but it still does not work. Whenever I turn it on, it is stuck in discover mode while not being discoverable. I know that it is not my laptop or PPC because they can connect to the keyboard just fine. Is there any way to "hard reset" the mouse? This is my last resort before e-mailing ThinkOutside and asking for a new mouse. :cry:

Mark Kenepp
01-09-2005, 06:59 AM
Is there any way to "hard reset" the mouse?

Maybe if your remove the batteries and leave it sitting, without power, for a few minutes (or overnight to be sure)?

marcm
01-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Maybe if your remove the batteries and leave it sitting, without power, for a few minutes (or overnight to be sure)?
I tried that already, but last night I tried it again, and when I put the batteries in and turned it on, the discoverable light still came on, but this time it actually was discoverable!!! No returning the mouse for me!!! :D