View Full Version : HP iPAQ h6315

ethanding
01-05-2005, 12:13 AM
A friend of mine suggested the HP iPAQ h6315 as an alternative to the RIM Blackberry because I can access the internet or TCP/IP through T-Mobile for my e-mail without having to find a WI-FI connection. Does anyone have any experience with this particular product? Any feedback/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

dmiller
01-05-2005, 12:37 AM
I purchased the HP6315 when it first available and had various and significant issues with it. I had the unit replaced after I noticed many other people who were experiencing the same problems and commented that they exchanged the unit and saw significant improvements. I believe the first batch of units did have problems and it may have given a bit of negativity to the public initially. Since I received my replacement I have not had any issues with it that I did not have with any other PPC I have owned. In fact it seems better in ways. I saw many complaints about the display being washed out, but at least on mine the display, though not VGA is excellent. I heard complaints about volume, but I wear hearing aids in both ears and would not complain about volume, if anything I have had people tell me it was too loud..... I guess I may just be lucky. :D

Kowalski
01-05-2005, 11:03 PM
i didnt like 6315 at all, if you need a pda-phone combo, i suggest you two devices, blue angel or imate jam.
they are both great devices, and if you visit xda-developers.com frequently, you'll realy have an advantage of open source development on these devices