View Full Version : Ok, enough is enough !!!!!!

q-live
12-22-2004, 04:54 AM
THIS SMS PROBLEM IS GETTING ME REALLY PISSED NOW :evil: :evil: at first i thought it was my card so i have chged the card out of the phone then i thought it was my phone.... but come to find out from another friend with the same old tmobile pda phone i use to have, when they gave him a new phone with the NEW WINDOWS 2003 on it he started having the same problem. Basically sometimes people will just outta the blue get blank sms messages or if u do a reply period then they wont get the sms at all.... maybe once in a while... I cant believe that tmobile dont even no about the problem (OR THEY ACT LIKE THEY DONT) what the hell can us tmobile sms people do to get them to fix this problem?????? THIS IS ANOTHER REASON I WANT TO HURRY MY A$$ UP TO VERIZON.....BUT THEY KEEP MESSING UP ON THE PHONE SELECTION OR LEAVE THINGS OUTTA PHONES THAT THEY DONT SUPPOSE TO!!!!!! COUGH WI FI... COUGH COUGH 6600 ..... COUGH!!!!

crash
12-23-2004, 02:19 PM
running between 400-500 kbps with edvo who needs wifi? it still blows my old pocketpc away at 1x compared to gprs. also you can try to send sms msgs through the web pages at no charge. tmobile and verizon both have links on the web to do it. this way you sms at no charge. I've had both both carriers turm my sms service off. i never really send any and if i do i have both sites bookmarked.

q-live
12-24-2004, 08:11 AM
i can do that when i am out and just have my phone..... i need to sms from my phone.... my thing is they charge so dam much for the service and it dont work and now i cant get anyone to do what they need to do to fix it...... does anyone here no the president of TMOBILE..... :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

q-live
12-31-2004, 03:19 AM
is no one else having this problem????? :twisted: :evil: :twisted: