View Full Version : Weather To Go Not Working

jbachandouris
12-19-2004, 08:51 PM
:( Since Wheatherrroom.com dscided to 'upgrade' their servers Tonaya Weather To Go will not work at all. Are there any other free/cheap weather programs. $39.99 for Mobilmate Pro (the only way to get my city) is a bit steap.

A side note on Mobilmate: Why on earth do I have to pay to get my city when its the CAPITOL of New York. New York City is NOT the capitol why is that the closest city on their list? I am 4 hours away from NYC, so their forecast doesn't help.

dlangton
12-20-2004, 01:30 AM
It looks to me as though Weatherroom is totally broken. I'd expect that it will be fixed soon, as no link on their site is functional.

There are a lot of apps for weather downloads. Check Handango and try them out. I like Weather to go because using it as a Today screen plugin doesn't cause problems with other applications, since there are no moving parts.

jbachandouris
12-20-2004, 02:16 AM
I have already checked Handango and finding nothing reasonablly priced, I turn here for advice.

dlangton
12-20-2004, 02:29 AM
Try ADB Weather at http://www.happyjackroad.com/AtomicDB/pocketpc/weatherPlus/weather.asp . It's quite cheap - $5, and is a lot more dependable and has more features than Weather to Go.

Darius Wey
12-20-2004, 05:54 AM
There's also WeatherPanel or PocketWeather. They are among people's favourites.