View Full Version : My x50v arrived 4 days ago, and dell still hasn't charged me??

randy80016
12-17-2004, 01:26 PM
Just wondering how long it took for you guys to get charged for your orders from dell. I ordered originally 2 weeks back or so, but after having to talk to them on the phone to change shipping location, etc, it finally got shipped, and now I've had it for 4 days, and my debit card shows no charge at all. Surprising, because usually if I buy something I can see it on the online as "pending" the first day, and then usually I see the complete transaction one day later.

I sure hope they forget all together ha ha.

Brad Adrian
12-17-2004, 06:01 PM
Usually, the sellers are all too willing to push the charge through, sometimes before the item is shipped. Depending upon the banks involved, though, it can take a few/several days for charges to make it through the system (especially at this time of year).

randy80016
12-18-2004, 01:45 AM
From my shipping notification email:
Thank you for shopping with Dell.
This e-mail is to confirm that your order shipped on 12-08-2004.

it is now Dec 17th, 9 days later, and still no charge.

Bank is wellsfargo- and I have had a paypal transaction clear on 12-14- or so, which I initiated AFTER 12-08.

Furthermore, when I click on Order History at Dell, I get :
The invoice for this order is not available online. To request an invoice for this order, please submit the request form at https://support.dell.com/dellcare/Invoice.aspx .