View Full Version : FS/FT: Compaq TabletPC TC1000 - $680 OBO - 3rd Price Drop

Enderet
12-16-2004, 08:07 PM
I have decided to sell my tablet in order to buy an IBM X31. It is in great condition, with zero dead pixels. It has a transmeta crusoe processor at 1GHz and a dedicated Nvidia geforce gpu. I will provide pictures upon request. The specs are: 30GB HDD, 256MB Ram, 16mb gpu, wireless B, 10.4 inch screen, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition (will upgrade to Tablet PC 2005, by installing Service Pack 2).

If you have any questions feel free to contact me through aim: EnderDArmy, or MSN Messenger: [email protected], or through email at: [email protected], or just through a PM.

I have heatware under the name: Enderet.

More detailed specs are towards the bottom of this post.

Excellent resources/links:
* http://www.tabletpcbuzz.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=21
* http://www.tc-one-thousand.com/

Typical specs from Compaq:

As a full-function PC, it delivers performance and compatibility with an innovative form factor offering unprecedented mobility and versatility. It also simplifies your computing needs with the added convenience of handwriting. The Compaq Tablet PC TC1000. It'll change the way you think about computers. A powerful new operating system, Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition is a superset of Microsoft Windows XP Professional. It has leveraged the depth and breadth of Windows XP Professional, the best enterprise client operating system and includes many platform enhancements such as direct pen input, inking, speech, and the tablet PC form factor. All of these features add up to benefit you. For example, existing applications will function on the tablet PC just as they function on other PCs running Windows XP Professional. The Compaq Tablet PC TC1000 is designed with standard PC components offering great performance and long battery life. A bridge battery allows for fast battery swapping.

The Compaq Tablet PC TC1000 is equipped with the Transmeta Crusoe TM5800 1.0 GHz processor and 512 KB of integrated cache to maximize performance. This high performance processor combined with its code morphing software will handle your most intense tasks while at your desk as well as providing the best balance of performance and battery life when AC power is not available. The Compaq Tablet PC TC1000 graphics is powered by a NVIDIA GeForce2 Go 100 graphics controller with 16 MB SDRAM dedicated to graphics. This component provides rich graphics to support your daily business tasks and other applications that require a more rich support for graphics. The Compaq Tablet PC TC1000 offers a 30-GB SMART hard drive as standard for storing email, engineering drawings and copious notes.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Dimensions (WxDxH) : 8.5 in x 0.8 in x 10.8 in
Weight : 3.1 lbs
Localization : United States
System Type : Tablet PC
Processor : Transmeta Crusoe TM5800 1 GHz
Cache Memory : 512 KB - L2 cache
RAM : 256 MB (installed) / 768 MB (max) - SDRAM - PC133 - 133 MHz
Storage Hard Drive : 1 x 30 GB - internal
Display : 10.4" TFT active matrix - 24-bit (16.7M colors)
Video Output : Graphics card - nVidia GeForce2 Go - 16 MB - SDRAM
Audio Output : Sound card - stereo - 16-bit
Networking : Network adapter - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Wireless B
Input Device : Keyboard, pointing stick, Tablet Pen
Power : AC 110/220 V € 18% ( 50/60 Hz )
Battery : Lithium ion
Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition / SP2

If anybody has a X31 IBM ThinkPad that they would be willing to trade, I have some extra cash.

The notebook comes with the original case and recovery cds.

howardholton
12-22-2004, 05:00 AM
I sent you a PM. If it is available - I want this.

There are 10 types of people - those that understand binary, and those that don't.

Enderet
01-05-2005, 07:56 AM
still available.

Enderet
01-07-2005, 01:21 AM
I am out on a business trip, will not be able to ship until thr 17th of Jan.

Edit - lappy sold[/url]