View Full Version : x50v missing apps

akdark
12-16-2004, 03:01 PM
I have just bought Dell Axim x50v. I was very curious about its graphics chip. Unfortunatley I noticed that I only got one demo - Enigmo. There was no Stuntcar. Dell site says its freely added to all Dell Axim x50v. Where can I get these titles?

drop
12-16-2004, 03:29 PM
I have just bought Dell Axim x50v. I was very curious about its graphics chip. Unfortunatley I noticed that I only got one demo - Enigmo. There was no Stuntcar. Dell site says its freely added to all Dell Axim x50v. Where can I get these titles?

Call Dell and ask a CD to be sent to you.

Sven Johannsen
12-16-2004, 03:46 PM

Did you get Enigmo on the demo CD? or was it loaded? My special CD came with both enigmo and stuntcar. It did not ship at the same time as the Dell though. Many got it before or after the PPC.

akdark
12-16-2004, 06:36 PM
The problem is I have ordered it through my local reseller (in Poland). I have only Enigmo (demo version) on Dell Axim Companion CD, there was no other CDs :(