View Full Version : deleted recorded note by accident

sfranke
12-15-2004, 02:43 AM
Help! I deleted an important recording in my notes. I have my notes set to sync with my PC does this mean that somewhere on my PC this file is there? Is there anything to do? I have not cradled or anything since...

Darius Wey
12-15-2004, 07:28 AM
There is a chance that it may be on your PC. Check the Notes section of Outlook on your PC to see if it's there. Alternatively, do you make frequent backups of your Outlook data?

Steven Cedrone
12-15-2004, 01:21 PM
If you haven't cradled since deleting the note, it may be in outlook still in the Notes section. If you did cradle, check and see if it is in your Deleted Items folder in Outlook...

Steve

KimVette
12-15-2004, 05:18 PM
If you did not sync it yet, it will still be in Outlook. Before you sync again, COPY the note in Outlook on your deskop and then sync. The copy will be synced to the PocketPC and the original on your desktop will be deleted.

Why am I suggesting this method? I recommend this method because if you have deleted items delete permanently in Outlook, this removes any question as to whether or not you will be able to retrieve it on your PDA again. =)