View Full Version : Gaming

Braaman
12-14-2004, 02:37 AM
Well, my h4155 did arrive and i'm quite pleased. I've been downloading some games here and there, and just wondered if you had any recommendations. I did download 'a viking saga' but it gives me an error. it says i need to download a microsoft eMbedded Visual Basic Runtime, and it gives me a link, but it essentially doesn't go anywhere. Anyone with similar problems?

Darius Wey
12-14-2004, 02:49 AM
In the news post I made, you will notice I said you needed the MS eVB Runtime files. I also provided a link for them: http://msdn.microsoft.com/mobility/windowsmobile/downloads/evb.aspx

Download them and install them, before installing "A Viking Saga". It should work fine.

Braaman
12-14-2004, 03:38 PM
Thanks a ton, I must have missed that in the post.... I'm still in shock about how cool this PPC stuff really is :lol: .

Braaman
12-17-2004, 12:49 AM
how exactly do i install all of these files? do i just manually place them in some folder?

Darius Wey
12-17-2004, 04:20 AM
how exactly do i install all of these files? do i just manually place them in some folder?

It's a CAB file. If you really want to keep things simple, just copy it to a folder on your PPC and open File Explorer and tap on it to install it. Of course, if you wanted to designate a folder for installation, it gets a little more complex. In circumstances like that, a program called CabInstl can help you on that one. :)