View Full Version : bluetooth keyboard for the e830

Craig Horlacher
12-11-2004, 07:20 PM
I have a Toshiba E830 and I can't find a bluetooth keyboard that will work with it. Apparently, toshiba's bluetooth stack doesn't make things easy for human interface devices.

I have the stowaway xt bluetooth and the hp bluetooth folding keyboards. Neither will work with it. Before I buy another keyboard I want to be pretty sure it will actually work. Any ideas?

Anyone from toshiba out there? How about a new bluetooth stack that works with keyboards!!! Am I the only one out there with an e830 who wants a bluetooth keyboard?!??!

Thanks for any idea's you may have!

Menneisyys
12-24-2004, 01:32 PM
I have a Toshiba E830 and I can't find a bluetooth keyboard that will work with it. Apparently, toshiba's bluetooth stack doesn't make things easy for human interface devices.

I have the stowaway xt bluetooth and the hp bluetooth folding keyboards. Neither will work with it. Before I buy another keyboard I want to be pretty sure it will actually work. Any ideas?

Anyone from toshiba out there? How about a new bluetooth stack that works with keyboards!!! Am I the only one out there with an e830 who wants a bluetooth keyboard?!??!

Thanks for any idea's you may have!

Unfortunately, up to now, only additional (e.g., CF) BT cards are able to work with the towaway HID peripheres. Read more about this stuff at http://discussion.brighthand.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114590