View Full Version : Whats on you XMAS List?

Deus
12-07-2004, 09:49 PM
What are you hoping to get for XMAS? PPC related or other?

TopDog
12-07-2004, 09:57 PM
Well, I want an iBook, but that's a fat chance in hell anybody would buy that an expencive gift...

I'd like a Tivoli Model One, but so does my girlfriend, so I bought her one today :lol:

Want I'm more realisticly is hoping for is an 512MB SD-card and an Xbox.

maximus
12-08-2004, 02:14 AM
XDA3, mpx220 with no camera/volume problem, and new lenses for my Sigma SD 9.

tourdewolf
12-08-2004, 03:25 AM
Second on the ibook, I think? I am becoming frustrated looking for a device that can last more than 1.5 hrs streaming movies from across the house. (without a cord of course)

Had high hopes for the x50v but it left a lot to be desired.

item 2. PDA2K "when o' when will I get my 2k"

bnycastro
12-08-2004, 04:20 AM
1. i-mate JAM
2. SanDisk 256MB + WiFi SDIO for the JAM :D (give me this after you given me #1) hahaha

Darius Wey
12-08-2004, 06:33 AM
1. Axim X50v
2. I need a twak stick. :twak: :P

marcm
12-09-2004, 04:53 AM
I want the ThinkOutside bluetooth mouse and keyboard...They look like a nice combo... :)

Ripper014
12-09-2004, 04:57 AM
Its starting to look a lot like a Toshiba e830...

zilla31
12-10-2004, 03:26 AM
wifey hooked me up with a scotteVest three.0 system - and man it's nice. i'm also trying to score a nintendo DS (i'm a 30 year old information security guy who never outgrew gadgets or video games)...

Kati Compton
12-10-2004, 03:52 AM
wifey hooked me up with a scotteVest three.0 system - and man it's nice. i'm also trying to score a nintendo DS (i'm a 30 year old information security guy who never outgrew gadgets or video games)...

Umm...

No need to provide the caveat at THIS site. :lol:

Pat Logsdon
12-10-2004, 05:10 AM
Loox 720. BlueAngel. A pony. :mrgreen:

tourdewolf
12-10-2004, 05:21 AM

Let me know if you can't find a DS, I have one I bought for kid's Christmas but am not going to give it to them. Was going to return it but havent' gotten around to it.

Would love to find on of those scotte vest under the tree :)

frankenbike
12-10-2004, 05:45 AM
The only PPC related thing I asked for was a Thumboard for my Dell. But it doesn't look like Dell is living up to their end of the bargain from what I'm reading, and they nearly doubled the price on it.

I like the Thinkoutside mouse idea, but I just don't feel good about asking anyone to get it for the price they're demanding. I can wait until there's competition.

Otherwise, I'm just asking for books (paperbacks) and DVDs.

This is what happens when you already have almost everything you need, and the stuff you won't buy for yourself is too expensive, I haven't made my mind up on(GPS and software), or isn't being made yet ;)

To turn this around, does anyone else have relatives and friends that are impossible to buy things for because they buy everything they want when they want it (like my wife, Sister, BIL, parents and inlaws)? I had to tell my wife not to buy anything for herself on the Internet or elsewhere between now and Christmas. Especially stuff she revealed an interest in acquiring ;)

Paula
12-11-2004, 06:22 AM
Funny thing is, this Christmas I don't want anything PPC related. It's all about accessories for my iPod. I want a Bose Sound-Dock. It is beautiful.