View Full Version : HP Ipaq Foldable Keyboard

FrozenIpaq
12-01-2004, 10:49 PM
Can some1 give me their opinion on this keyboard, thinking about getting for Christmas and want to know about the reviews and whats the lowest price on it?

aLTeReGo
12-01-2004, 11:30 PM
I find it to be an excellent keyboard.

______
http://www.br1an.net

Pat Logsdon
12-01-2004, 11:32 PM
Can some1 give me their opinion on this keyboard, thinking about getting for Christmas and want to know about the reviews and whats the lowest price on it?
I like mine. Check out eBay - you can get a refurb for ~$50 that will work just fine. If something goes wrong, HP will replace it for you.

Ripper014
12-02-2004, 12:27 AM
Its a good keyboard... I own one... but I would consider a Bluetooth one... that will be my next keyboard. I am tired of upgrading all my accessories everytime I get a new PocketPC.

phs
12-02-2004, 01:45 AM
I was happy with mine until the keys started dying one by one. First to die were 'z' and 'x'. Just won't work. I did a hard reset and reinstalled the driver, still won't work. I did not use the keyboard for about four months, when I saw an updated driver (version 4) in HP's site. I installed the new driver. Now several other keys wouldn't work, including 'backspace' and 'enter'.

Don't think this is a hardware failure because I never maltreated the keyboard. Haven't brought it in for repairs though.

Does anybody know a cure for this?