View Full Version : Help Me First...Then This Guy Below :O

BobSwain
12-01-2004, 02:42 AM
Something kooky happened with my pocket PC while syncing with Outlook. Everything has been working fine. Then last night, I synced and all my stuff in my calendar was GONE! Thankfully, it is still in my Pocket PC. Now...all I want to do is send all this data back into Outlook calendar. HELP!!! Once this is fixed, I want to obviously continue to sync back and forth as normal. PLEASE!!! THANKS!!!

yankeejeep
12-01-2004, 03:28 AM
You should be able to find the deleted Calendar items in your Outlook's Deleted Items folder. Drag them back to the Calendar folder and they will go back to their previous spots. I have had this happen a couple of times and the items removed from Outlook will be kept in your Deleted Items until your Outlook rules emtpies it.

BobSwain
12-01-2004, 04:03 AM
Nothing is in there...not sure if it was automatically deleted. Is there some setting that I can change to just sync EVERYTHING from scratch?

igreen
12-01-2004, 05:39 AM
Try this. Without the PocketPC attached to your system, go into Activesync and delete the Partnership for your Pocket PC. Then attach your Pocket PC to your system...Activesync will see it as a new Pocket PC that needs to have a partnership created. During the Partnership creation process you will be given the option to combine the items on the Pocket PC with the ones in Outlook on your PC. Select Combine and the calender entries will be transferred back to the PC. NOTE: You must delete the partnership on the PC first or any sync will most likely delete the calender entries on the PocketPC.

BobSwain
12-01-2004, 06:17 AM
I understand how this should work...it starts to sync...says it is syncing over 2000 items...then when I open up Outlook...nothing! I don't have filters applied. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

manywhere
12-01-2004, 09:41 AM
Try running Scanpst.exe and let it repair your Outlook PST file. It seems to me like there might be some problems with your PST file. :?