View Full Version : Pocket Inbox Problems

Zidane
11-30-2004, 07:43 PM
I am having a weird problem with Pocket Inbox. I was trying to send someone an email with an attachment, but when I attempt to attach the file, I get this error:

"Message attachment cannot be added. Check to make sure the correct storage card is in the device. If your device stores attachments on a storage card, you must insert a storage card card to add any files to messages."

Now, this seems pretty straightforward, except that my attachments were set to be stored in main memory So, I selected the "Store Attachments on a Storage Card", but I still get the same error. I know I have plenty of room in main RAM and on the storage card (it's actually iPaq File Store).

So, does anyone know how to get around this issue? BTW, I'm using an HP hx4700.

Thanks!

robclif4d
11-30-2004, 11:06 PM
Your fix: http://www.webis.net/p_webismail.php

I had the same problem. Got tired of it and bought the above app.

Thanks,

Robert

Zidane
11-30-2004, 11:07 PM
I've thought about that, but based upon the reports I've seen, that program is not really an option. I love PI, but it appears that WebIS Mail really is not up to the same standards.

robclif4d
12-01-2004, 04:20 AM
I found that WebIs Mail is much stronger than PI. Download the trial and I bet you'll like it.

Good luck.

Robert

Zidane
12-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Alright, I'll give it another try. Thanks.

victore
12-02-2004, 07:59 AM
I Googled this and found these links: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Message+attachment+cannot+be+added.+Check+to+make+sure+the+correct+storage+card+is+in+the+device.+If+your+device+stores+attachments+on+a+storage+card%2C+you+must+insert+a+storage+card+card+to+add+any+files+to+messages.%22.

However, after going through each one, there are no concrete answers aside from hard resetting.

zilla31
12-02-2004, 03:07 PM
I found that WebIs Mail is much stronger than PI. Download the trial and I bet you'll like it.

Good luck.

Robert

quick question - so i don't store 2 copies of synd'd mail on my device - how do i stop pocket outlook from living?