View Full Version : Pocket PC Thoughts Software Store

fgarcia10
11-30-2004, 03:33 AM
Has anyone else had problems checking out an order?

I have been trying to use the discount for the Two Peaks vehicle manager software and the screen where I have to input the billing information is always blank.

Any sugestions?

Darius Wey
11-30-2004, 01:28 PM
It works fine for me...

Have you disabled cookies or any active content?

Jason Dunn
11-30-2004, 03:56 PM
We keep having this problem off and on, but every time I report it to Handango, they can't see the problem. Augh! It's very frustrating - I don't know what to tell you. Right now it works for me...although, wait a second, are you using a link from the subscriber discounts page? Or from the home page? Try the link from the home page.

spoirier
11-30-2004, 06:35 PM
I have been having plenty of problems with Handango lately. I've just come from their website, I used the link provided on the discounts page. I was able to add items to my cart and apply the discount code but clicking the checkout button takes me to a blank page. They will not accept the discount code if you access their site directly.

Help!

Jason Dunn
11-30-2004, 06:51 PM
Use this link instead:

http://www.handango.com/ampp/store/PlatformHome.jsp?siteId=311&platformId=2

The problem is that some of the older discounts use an old link that doesn't work anymore. We'll try to get those updated.

spoirier
11-30-2004, 10:44 PM
I still get a blank page after clicking the checkout button even using the new link you provided.

Hmmm.....

Jason Dunn
12-01-2004, 04:04 AM
I still get a blank page after clicking the checkout button even using the new link you provided. Hmmm.....

I can't explain that - I just clicked on that same link, added something to my cart, clicked CHECK OUT, and now I'm staring at the form asking me for my credit card info. You don't get that I assume?

Are you perhaps using Firefox or something? Can you try from another computer?

spoirier
12-01-2004, 04:48 AM
Actually it was Firefox that got me through the purchase and IE that gave me problems. Go figure! ;)

Jason Dunn
12-01-2004, 04:53 AM
Actually it was Firefox that got me through the purchase and IE that gave me problems. Go figure! ;)

Haha - that's hilarious! :lol: Well, whatever works! :-)